This Blog is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Some posters are court ordered to have no contact of any kind with the person having a Restraining Order against them. Meaning no third party contact as well. If you by chance know a person one of our posters/authors is discussing to share their experiences with others, we ask you to respect our rights to free speech, under the United States Constitution. Restraining Order Blog is not meant to harass, directly or indirectly contact, harm, intimidate, bring any emotional distress, stalk or cyberstalk, nor intentionally slander or damage any individual in any way. Nor is it intended to initiate any third party contact on behalf of any poster or author, or violate a current restraining order in any way either. If you feel there is anything here that is slanderous, untrue, or illegal, please bring it to our attention. We will examine your request promptly, and any post you find offensive will be reviewed for removal in a timely manner. If you have a story to share, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will add you as an author on Restraining Order Blog.
stalking laws in hillsborough county florida
Here are the stalking laws in hillsborough county Florida.
As Men, we must be careful in hillsborough county florida not to violate any stalking laws.
Some Women engage in what is called "come here, now go away" behavior.
One minute they Love the candy, flowers, phone calls, emails, and our undivided attention.
The next minute, when they get mad, or want sick attention or sympathy, we are "stalking them" LOL
This gets these sick little Drama Queens and "Pseudo Victims" attention, and sympathy from well meaning, but often misinformed family, friends, and Law Enforcement.
With the current obsession in Tampa over domestic violence, it is far too easy to wind up in our hillsborough county jail for "bothering her".
I was in a bad 6 year relationship, where breaking up, then going back together again, was as common as eating every day.
That was "our relationship pattern", break up with each other, and the other partner "begged to be taken back".
Buying flowers, leaving letters, phone messages, emails, sending gifts, etc, etc, was what we both did, when one of us was mad at the other.
However, once a restraining order is in place, this will get you in big trouble, and sent to the jail in hillsborough county florida!
What was once common to the relationship, is now a serious crime, all because she got pissed off, and manipulated the hillsborough county court system into granting a restraining order against you.
They know you still are in Love with them, and how easily they can persuade you into violating that restraining order to face stalking charges.
Do NOT violate the order of protection, whatever you do, no matter how much you still Love her!
Learn from my mistakes guys ?
In hillsborough county florida, once she gets a restraining order against you, find a new girlfriend, no matter HOW she begs and pleads you not to leave her.
Do not fall for her lies that the restraining order in hillsborough county florida is "just a piece of paper", and she can drop it at any time.
This is how women are coached in hillsborough county by the men haters, to set you up to violate a restraining order, and allow hillsborough county Florida stalking charges to be brought against you!
Go to Brandon Singles Group Guys if you are a decent person, and get out of that bad relationship with an impossible woman.
We have a lot of really nice women who possibly will appreciate you, and the love you have to give the right woman.
Why waste your time, and risk going to jail for stalking, in a relationship that is going nowhere?
Tampa Singles Group I am President of, and it's seriously creepy. But I'm sure most of the stalking incidents reported in hillsborough county are simply ordinary run-of-the-mill jilted lovers, good people who just take a few weeks to realize the five year relationship is really over.
By this modern definition, pretty much any break-up song is a stalker song. Any good person who's ever loved someone deeply enough and is not over it the instant the relationship ends, calling, begging, pleading, holding onto hope, is a stalker in hillsborough county Florida. Situations like this should be differentiated from the obsessive, creepy, violent, intrusive kind of stalking that's the real problem in today's culture. If this were the case, I'm sure the numbers would be far less than 8%."
Here is video about "Stalking" by The Police - LOL
Just my opinion, you understand.?
Here is another video of a currently popular song in hillsborough county florida.
Watch it, and LISTEN to the lyrics ?
She is talking about "STALKING", LOL
Maybe it is a good thing Lady GaGa in this video don't live in Tampa FL, because the course of action in a failing relationship she is singing about like "Chase you down until you love me" will get you arrested for stalking in hillsborough county florida !!!!
Section 784.048. STALKING in Hillsborough County Florida; DEFINITIONS; PENALTIES. 1997.
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person in hillsborough county florida that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) "Course of conduct" means a pattern a conduct composed of series of acts over a period of time in hillsborough county florida, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
(c) "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person in hillsborough county florida who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person commits the offense of stalking in hillsborough county florida, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in hillsborough county florida, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Any person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person that person's property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in hillsborough county florida commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses a minor under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking in hillsborough county florida, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, so. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section for stalking in hillsborough county florida.